It can take several months or more to figure out where you would like to build and to pick the right home plan that fits your needs.
- Our agents can do a lot of the heavy lifting, so you can focus on the finer details such as the plan design and the final selections.
- It often starts with a site visit at a subdivision to walk the lots and discuss the home placement to create that visual image of your new home on the property.
- Our experienced agents are just a phone call away and can help get you going in the right direction.
- Here are some questions that you many want to ask yourself before you get too far down the path.
- Is the school district important to us?
- Does it matter if the property is serviced by municipal sewer and water?
- What type of home design am I looking for?
- What is the estimated monthly mortgage payment and estimated real estate taxes for what I would like to build?
- Have I met with a real estate agent to see if there are other important factors to (i.e. determining value of existing home) consider?