Buying Homes & Property
The Real Estate Purchase Process
Every property purchase decision is different. Enlist a partner who can guide you through each step, truly getting to know you and your priorities. Looking for a tasteful new home for your growing family? Searching for that perfect plot of land? No matter what kind of property you’re planning to buy, we’ve got the expertise to deliver an outstanding experience.
We educate our clients throughout the buying process, helping you understand the how and why behind each decision. Get everything you expect and more from a team of real estate professionals that strives to go above and beyond to get you the perfect-for-you property.
Understanding Your Real Estate Budget
Before you purchase a property, you need to set a realistic budget. The Point Real Estate team will help you determine a price range and then connect you with lending partners that can provide expert advice about financing your investment. Together, we’ll discuss options at your price point based on current market analysis.
- Detailed market analysis
- Identifying a price range
- Analyzing market conditions and available inventory
- Recommending mortgage lenders for pre-approval
- Maximizing your budget
Determining Your Home or Land Priorities
Once you have a budget, we’ll do an in-depth consultation to discuss the geographic area, property features, and special considerations that will factor into your purchase decision. Once we’ve opened the dialogue about your priorities, we’ll keep fine-tuning our search parameters until the right property is found.
- Identifying the type of property you want (luxury home, open lot, etc.)
- Initial discovery conversations about your must-haves and nice-to-haves
- Selecting locations of interest
- Exploring special considerations
Searching for Properties
Researching and touring properties can be one of the most exciting parts of the process, but it can be overwhelming. We shoulder the tough parts, managing expectations and giving you the tools you need to stay on top of the market and ahead of other buyers. That way, you can focus on evaluating your options.
- Automatic notifications about properties matching your criteria
- Leveraging connections to find properties before they hit the market
- Staying on top of market trends and existing inventory
- Accompanying you to showings and open houses
- Continually reexamining your priorities and parameters
Making an Offer
When you find the home or land that suits your needs, we provide expert guidance to help you prepare a competitive offer. Our team is there for you, standing by to give advice and manage deadlines and details, until the transfer of ownership is complete at closing.
- Recommending offer and contract terms
- Negotiating on your behalf to get the best possible price and terms
- Thorough education and advice
- Timeline management
- Providing resources like inspectors and lending agents
- Anticipating questions, concerns, and “what if’ moments
Why Choose Point for Buying Property?
Real Estate Market Reports for Buyers
Read the latest insights into Wisconsin’s real estate market conditions to get vital information about purchasing a home or land.