When looking for a lot to build on, there are several factors to consider and research:
- Where do you want to live?
- What are the zoning regulations?
- Are there subdivision restrictions?
- Are there association dues?
- What utilities are available?
- What are the soil types?
- Is there an exposure planned?
- Are there any wetlands or floodplains?
- How large is the building footprint?
Contacting a Point Real Estate real estate agent makes the process of identifying the right lot a positive experience. Our agents can help you find the answers you are looking for and know what questions to ask. With Point Real Estate’s reputation as “the land experts,” our agents can guide you every step of the way at no cost to you.