- The initial meeting with your builder typically involves them listening to what you are looking for in a home. From that conversation, the builder will be able to make some recommendations on the layout and start to compile a list of design elements & home finishes that you want incorporated in the final set of plans.
- Next, you will receive budget estimates and need to start making those tough decisions so that you not only get what you want in the home, but also stay within budget.
- There will be multiple meeting through the process to confirm your building plans and selections and to ask the builder questions.
- Once you have a lot picked out and are contracted with the builder, you can finalize the financing and get ready to start digging.
- The timeline for construction will vary depending on the builder and design features of the home, but it generally will take 4-6 months from start to finish.
The Building Process
Connect With Us
Stop Searching. Start Finding.
Buy, Sell, or Develop With Help From Our Experts